Adjustable bass level by increments of 2.5 dB (total range of 10 dB), achieved by means of an ultra-high quality, custom-made autoformer.
Custom-made 16 Ohms wood cone bass-midrange driver with paper (!) voice coil former. The voice coil former material’s sonic importance is generally greatly underrated: Paper sounds more natural and uncolored than any other material otherwise used.
Sensitivity : 89 dB / watt / m
Nom. impedance : 6 ohms (SE versions drop to 2 ohms above 5 kHz. As there is little current flowing there, this is not a problem for most amplifiers).
* 10″ long throw flat carbon fiber honeycomb bass driver, tuned to 27 Hz, first order crossover.
* 6″ custom-made woodcone bass-midrange driver, 1st order low pass filter, no high pass filter, ash tree phase plug, magnet structure force fit mounted to the whole wooden mass of enclosure.
* 3″ custom-made widebander, 1st order high pass filter, unique electromechanical parallel resonator installed.
* Bass level adjustable in 2.5 db increments using a custom-made super high quality autoformer.
* Internal wiring orientation-optimised silk-wrapped high-frequency stranded litz.
* WBT NextGen binding posts.
* Rear ambient tweeter.
* Added electromechanical parallel resonator to bass-midrange.
* Added Bybee Quantum Purifiers.
* Added proprietary phase linearization network.